“Snowflake Rolls, Donuts, And Sugar-Free Cookies Are Klemm's Best”
Review of Klemm's Bakery

Klemm's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Windham
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We started going to Klemm's Bakery over 30 years ago, and their quality has remained the same. Their snowflake rolls are amazing - really soft and fluffy - and their donuts are a lot fresher than the ones you'll find at Dunk's. Most of their pastries are good as well, especially their sugar-free cookies which are surprisingly good, and we are pretty picky about anything sugar-free. The prices are high, so we don't go there as much as we used to. But all in all, it's worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I go to Klemms for breakfast, or dinner needs. I bring their donuts anytime I am going to a brunch or hosting one myself. Their danish are great as well. But the donuts-melt in you mouth, fresh and better than anyone around. Try the pull apart monkey bread. Yum. I love they cakes, mini pastry and cookies. The cookies are also available in gluten free options. The bakery isn't cheap but I always feel like I get what I pay for.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to Klemms many times and every time I go I wonder why I don’t go more often. They have such tasty donuts and treats you’re always fresh and taste so good. I also love their pan pizza. If you’re ever in the wind ham New Hampshire area I recommend Klemms bakery for the best donuts in New Hampshire!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Usually when buying deserts we go to a bakery in Methuen. Time and need prevented that trip and found myself at the local bakery.

The selection is somewhat limited for counter quick buys, but the visual quality of what's there is top shelf. We settled on a blueberry breakfast bread and it was...very good.

Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not amazing. It's hard to describe this subtle place between good and amazing. There are no complaints, but there's also no screaming desire for more.

That's my overall review. I'd go again in a pinch, but I'm not craving it now a day later.

And - like much of Windham- a bit pricey.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Hard to choose among the fabulous pastries, so went with a honey wheat bread! Just perfection! Will be back for the pastries!

Been to Klemm's Bakery? Share your experiences!