“Dinner for Kelly's birthday with family”

The Windham Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We have been to the Windham, but not in a couple of years. We decided to go for my wife's birthday, Our waitress (forgot her name) was very good and down to earth. I had an espresso Martini (she told me it was 'dark', meaning not creamy, but glad she explained) which was very good. My wife and son split a Caesar salad and we all had multiple portions of the bread which was hot out of the oven and very tasty. For dinner I had the pink vodka shrimp. It was really good, and a great portion size (which i took 1/3 home). My boys had the Chicken parm and my wife the filet. My son asked for olive oil in his pasta, but they really drowned the pasta in oil. We asked for pasta with just a bit of butter which the waitress promptly brought out. Other than that dinner was very good and we would definately go back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Poor service and food ... waited for food...bad food and service , horrible ehat can I say worst ever

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I have eaten there a number of times and the food is very good and always consistent. The service is attentive as well and the menu has some great options.
They have a nice bar area that you can dine in as well.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My mom & I sat at the bar for a quick bite on a Saturday evening. The food was very good and the staff was kind and helpful. It's a cool old house that some say is haunted.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Looks can truly be deceiving here. Been on the deck and inside and we try to make it a couple of times a year. Take people from out of town for a couple of drinks and hors d ourves.

2  Thank NHBRYANTS

Been to The Windham Restaurant? Share your experiences!