All reviews bike week directly across the street the owner mark vacation cabin nh weirs
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Mark and Saraya are just diamond Managers of the 1848 Motel. Very clean place, nice outside pool and fun little playroom with film on the first floor of the rooms. Twelve different cottages are also available at low fees. The motel is also less than one km from the beach, the miniputt, the arcades, restaurants, and also right in front of the Kellerhaus. We will return next year.

Room Tip: There are 12 cottages and a Motel with 6 rooms right in front of the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark L, General Manager at 1848 Inn & Motor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Platinum guest are rare also!!!
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family used to vacation here when I was a teen (many years ago), and I was excited to bring my children and a friend with her family. When I met the (new) owner, he said that part of his negotiation to buy the facility was that the caretakers, Mark and Soraya, would stay on or else he was not interested. I can understand why.
We couldn't have had a better time, thanks to Mark and Soraya. Very welcoming and personable to our children, ranging in ages of 10-13. Mark was fantastic with them, making them feel comfortable and allowing them to be independent in the game room, which offered a pool table, Foosball, and tv with dvd player. They spent many nights down there! He gave them the responsibility to lock up and they took it very seriously. The pool was clean and refreshing, as were the rooms with their AC and comfy beds. We stayed in E11 - top floor of house by the pool. It was very cozy for 3 adults and 4 children, but it worked well for cooking (kitchen was well-stocked with basic settings and utensils), and sleeping. Everyone was very accommodating to our needs and most important of all: the coffee offered in the office was very good!
If we were to come back to the area in the future, we would most definitely stay at the 1848.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at 1848 Inn & Motor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Wow,
You and the family were one of the best guests we've had the pleasure of hosting.
My wife and I only do what we do to see the enjoyment people get when they spend money to take a vacation and leave satisfied......
We look forward to seeing you all again.
Your children really are the best. Very polite, respectful, responsible and a joy to host.
Thank you again for allowing us to have you as guests.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed overnight. The room was fantastic! The shower/bath were amazing, actually had nice hot water. The pool was very well kept and clean. The staff was the best we have seen in a long time,very friendly, helpful. They even gave us the it last coupon they had so we could save a bit on breakfast. I can't wait to go back there next year. This is the place we will be going to. Selfishly I hope NOBODY reads this because I don't want them to be booked up when we go next year ;D

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark L, General Manager at 1848 Inn & Motor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

WOW---Thank you for your review....
Another satisfied guest.
Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed for the 7th time for bike week, it was so good I stayed for a couple extra days. It was great to see Mark and Soraya when I rolled in, they are what make it so special here. They are constantly checking if there is anything they can do to improve your stay.
Location is fantastic just a short walk to the Wiers. Met the new owner Kayur, seems to really want to continue the the uphill trend of past years. Cant wait till next year

Room Tip: Motel upper units are right next to the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank oldsailor_65
Mark L, Manager at 1848 Inn & Motor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thanks again for your long stay......
It's always a pleasure to see you. You are a wonderful person. See you next time.
It's our pleasure by far.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of days on a whim during Bike Week. Cabins are very simple (fine by me) and VERY clean. Great location in Weirs. Mark and Soraya.....there are no words for how fantastic you are!! Super friendly, fun, and they can't do enough for their guests. I am so happy we chose this motel, even happier that they had vacancy, lol. There is absolutely no doubt, we will be back Bike Week 2019 (maybe sooner!).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark L, General Manager at 1848 Inn & Motor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Just what we like to hear from our guests/friends. Means that we did our job and gained another happy guest..
We hope to see you soon...
Tell all your friends and family members please.
Thank you for your visit.