“Typical Bar Food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in the Town Square, across from Old Waterville Pizza
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner seated at the bar. All 3 bartenders were attentive and friendly. My husband had chicken Parmesan with ziti, just fine. My fish sandwich was pretty awful, frozen rectangle of fish with lots of lettuce and a thinly sliced tomato. The menu offered typical bar food, just barely average. Too bad, the people were nice but we won’t do a return visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My wife, son and I went to Legends for lunch and we had a great experience. You order the food at the bar and then the staff brings it to you. We ate on the patio next to the brook coming from Corcoran’s Pond and the view was great! The food was excellent and they were very accommodating to take care of our food allergies. Just a note, they have a great selection of beer and wine but the liquor selection is limited to 40 proof or below. Great food, awesome staff and a nice view on the patio! We went there every day for lunch!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Best place we visited! Bartender and staff very friendly. Kids loved the inexpensive arcade games and the outdoor seating area was beautiful

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Fun place to visit, tucked away in town square, if you don’t know it’s there you will miss it. Staff has always been excellent, atmosphere is great, prices are good. Food has been good but not great, it’s simple pub food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Staying in Waterville Valley NH? Are you hungry? Do you like good food at reasonable prices? If so you need to check out Legends! We got 2 chicken parmesan dinners to take back to our motel and it was delicious! You can also eat in! The staff there were incredibly helpful and friendly I give this place !