“A summer tradition”

Walpole Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My family has gad ice cream here as the store has changed hands over the years. The quality is really good now, and I would recommend getting a cone here

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The ice cream is absolutely delicious, and one may purchase pints at local grocery stores. The ice cream stand was quite crowded the evening we visited, and the service was pretty slow. It looks like the prices have increased since the last time we went, but overall, it was a positive experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Walpole Creamery makes the best ice cream I have ever had...anywhere. I recommend the chocolate, coffee, Tahitian vanilla, coconut, mocha chip for starters. They give your dog a free sample topped with a dog biscuit with your order. Nirvana for you and your pet!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A quaint little place in the small town of Walpole, New Hampshire that raised their own cows and make some of the most amazing ice-cream I have ever had, especially in New England! Family owned, high quality ingredients, unique wide variety of wonderful homemade ice-cream. If you are in the area... I would stop by and check it out.. Free samples but you wok want to buy PINTS!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Unique selection of Ice cream flavors. Super creamy and tasty. We are hooked. Have tried Ginger and mocha chip. yum!!!