Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

There is not many restaurants in Twin Mountains, so based upon Trip advisor we stopped here for their pizza however it was about a hour wait, so my husband got spaghetti and meatballs, he said it was good! I got the chicken saltimboca it was delicious!! Huge portions! So we do not know what the pizza tastes like, but it sure looked good! They do not have fountain drinks. You choose from bottled out of the cooler, and there is no alcohol.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I am not saying this place is bad, but when I called for a 'to go' pizza and asked about a thin crust they said 'No Problem.' I was disappointed at the thick crust. The pizza did have good flavor but it also was pretty greasy. It was close to our campground so that was good. I think I would go in and order from the counter the next time.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

The pizza was fabulous. I picked my own toppings and had onion, garlic, red peppers and it was delicious. The crust was thin in the middle but thick and chewy with a little crispness on the edges, just the way I like it. I will definitely be going back for more the next time I am in Twin Mountain. My only complaint was no beer but the pizza was to go and I managed to find that someplace nearby.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Recently on a trip up North we stopped here for dinner it was great. The food quality was very high and the sandwiches were gourmet, they also had pizzas and big fresh salads. I will be stopping here again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

We stopped in after a great day skiing and had two pizzas and a large Greek salad. The pizza was superb and the salad more than three of us could eat. Very friendly and conversational owners. Wonderful meal and visit. We will return.