“Had a awesome time ”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Carroll Motel & Cottages
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Twin Mountain
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This is the second time Me and my boyfriend stay at the the Carroll motel&cottages we stay 2nights 3 days we had the best time we stay in cottage 14 it was so cute so clean everyone was so nice and we saw the best fireworks in a long time we will definitely be back me and my boyfriend decided that this place was our secret little getaway thank u Carroll motel and cottage soooooo glad we found this place

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dk8161964
There are newer reviews for Carroll Motel & Cottages

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed as a family for 2 nights in #15 and enjoyed it very much. We loved how close it is to all kinds of activities in the White Mountains. A number of good hikes are close by, and Santa's Village is only 20 minutes away.The cottage is small and just so cute. We LOVED the screened porches. The general store across the street is perfect for all the things that you will surely forget. Monroe's down the street is a great place for breakfast or lunch, and even the famous Polly's Pancake Parlor isn't too far of a ride if you want to head out for a nice drive to Sugar Hill. It's nice to have all the windows open in the cabin, and the neighbors in close proximity around us were all very respectful with the noise at night. My kids loved the playground area, and if we'd had more time, would have loved the pool too. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: You can choose between a traditional motel unit or little free standing cottages.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed two nights in mid June. Very clean, and the owners obviously take pride in their units. But when other reviewers use "cozy", they really mean small. Not a big issue for us though. The sink is pretty much in your lap when using the toilet. Very nice screened porch with small table and chairs, but no light other than a small outside light, so after dark I could not enjoy the cool breeze and read.,

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I didn't think much of the place when our group arrived but it grew on me. The place is clean, the owners were very nice and accommodating. The cleaning staff was thorough and we did not need to ask for anything. The only thing that you should be aware of, is the showers are very small but it's funny how it did not seem to bother me as much as when I first arrived.

It is in a great location to get around New Hampshire and enjoy the great roads.
And because of the positives, I am strongly considering to reserve some time in the fall when we go back to the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This was our first visit in number 14 Victorian Cottage (for 1-2 people). It was clean, cozy, nicely decorated. There was a queen bed (I think...might be full) large dresser, coffee maker, loveseat, mini frig, and microwave in the room. Bathroom was very tiny...I don't think a large person (say over 250 lbs) could fit in the bathroom. It needs to be enlarged. We were there for 5 days and I almost upgraded to a larger cottage and definitely would have if we were staying longer. We prefer a little more room, it was a little to small for us. I read other reviews and it was not that quiet in the cottage. That was due to the very large amount of tractor trailers that run all day and all night up route 3. That of course is not the owners fault. We brought a noise machine and had it turned all the way up and yet my friend was still jarred awake one night by the trucks putting on their jake brakes coming downhill....The location was really good....the price was excellent. I would stay again and I would recommend it. There is a large convenience store and gas station right across the street. We went early June...which is the off season for the area and a lot of things were still closed. There's a seperate parking area for 1 car next to your cottage...there's a in-ground pool..lots of swings, basketball court, and a firepit for everyone to share. In the busy season...you would probably hear all that noise in your room. The area (the main grounds outside rooms) seems to small to entertain all those activities while also allowing someone who wants to relax and have quiet time in their room to be able to do so without hearing all the noise. The cottages are close together and that was a downside as well. There is a Motel on the grounds with approx. 8 rooms or so. I think there was about 10 cottages all together.

Room Tip: In the back would be quietest.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Nordic Village Resort
#3 of 12 in Bartlett
14.8 km away
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa

Been to Carroll Motel & Cottages? Share your experiences!