“lovely food, lovely owner”
Review of Thai Bamboo

Thai Bamboo
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Just had lunch in this downtown Troy gem and we so happy. The food was so fresh and tasty. We especially enjoyed the chicken triangles which was the Thai version of a small chicken pot pie. Delightful! Will defiantly be returning.

Chot V, Owner at Thai Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you...pbycz....I hope to see you again...^_^....

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Best Thai restaurant around. Thwy have a diverse and authentic Thai menue. One gets a more varried Thai menu than most. Ingredients are fresh and one can taste the love and attention that the owners put into thei superb restaurant. Highly reccomend!

Chot V, Owner at Thai Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you...Wesley J....I hope to see you again....^_^...

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We come here all the time. Best Thai food I have every found. Small restaurant. Good service. Outstanding food.

Chot V, Owner at Thai Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you..hrnjsn....I hope to see you again..^_^...

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Best authentic Thai food ever! Fresh and delicious. The customer service is great, they make you feel like family. I love this place

Chot V, Owner at Thai Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you...tammylwright225...I hope to see you again....^_^...

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My daughter came in to visit and we were looking for something out of the way ...a little ride and we came across this cute place. The husband and wife do everything and they do it so well. Deliciously presented and prepared. It was all tasty and we both enjoyed it so much. Highly praise this place.

Chot V, Owner at Thai Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you...Lisa B ....I hope both of you again...^_^..

Been to Thai Bamboo? Share your experiences!