All reviews room was clean coffee maker lakes region first floor front desk staff convenient location would stay here again tanger outlets new hampshire motel nh pillows
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We needed a place close to Bristol and this was available. This place is comfortable and we slept well, but it is aging. Surfaces are rough. It was quiet and we were comfortable. BTW, don't try to pay cash here unless you want to leave an extra 100 dollars over night. I do not understand their reluctance to save by accepting cash, but I suppose this ensures you don't try to do something to the room. Trust is in short supply, I guess.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

great place to stay .. great Pick, if in that area will stay, stayed at other Super 8's and had the some great time, told friends and family also great beds and pillows also, food was great went back for more, close to things we were seeing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
P B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! We truly appreciate the recommendation and recognition of our staff's hard work to provide a friendly and comfortable place to stay. I will share your comments with the team, and I know they will appreciate your kind words.

We hope to have you stay with us again soon. Have a great rest of your summer!

Bhavesh Jani

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Although a little on the older side, the hotel room was VERY clean. A somewhat strong chemical smell when you first walk in the room, which I assume was the cleaning sprays used. However it was fine after I turned the AC on for a bit.
Front desk staff very nice, happy to help when my son forgot his toothbrush. Breakfast was good. Basic complimentary buffet - but the food was hot and tasted good. Pasties were fresh. We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
P B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback.

We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable, and safe accommodations.We do offer a plentiful Continental breakfast that does stand out from other properties I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am pleased to learn that we met your expectations.

On behalf of myself and my staff, thank you.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

courteous workers. BUT hotel is not good. The shower has a slow drain which means the shower is not clean. And the walls are paper thin. I heard the person above me going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And yeah, he snores also. Will not be staying there again!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
P B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback.We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable, and safe accommodations. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We are anticipating a total renovation and we would be pleased to have you return to see our progress, On behalf of myself and my staff, thank you

Reviewed 17 August 2018

A family member and I had come into town for funeral services for our Aunt and chose to stay at the Super 8 in Tilton, NH. Our room and the hotel in general had a foul smell to it and our room was substandard at first glance. Once we returned from the funeral services, we returned to our room to rest as it was late and had been a long, emotional day. Once we returned we noticed that there were little bugs (about 50) in and around the air conditioner and the phone. We took pictures of the bugs and then went to the front desk, as well as caught a couple and kept them in a cup so that we had evidence of them to show a manager in the morning. Once at the front desk, the night front desk gentleman was very helpful. We showed him pictures of the bugs in and around the room and he also went to the room to see for himself, in which he did confirm to us that he did see the bugs with his own eyes. He then arranged for us to change rooms (it was after midnight at this time). So, we gathered up our belongings and changed rooms. He did check this room for bugs before we settled into the new room, and it appeared to be fine. I will confirm that the new room was okay, there were not any bugs. We thanked him for his kind and respectful service and turned in for the night. The next morning before checking out, we wanted to speak with the lady at the front desk, whom was Indian in descent. We explained that we were very displeased with the room conditions from the previous evening, and she went to get the manager to speak with us. We showed them the bugs, and he stated "Oh, they are just ants" in which we replied "they jump, and last time I checked, ants do not JUMP". I also stated that we did not care if they were "just ants", our room was full of them and we should not have to sleep in conditions like that. He and the female employee then proceeded to argue with me and my family member, and stated that we were not getting a refund, and that they corrected the problem by changing our rooms. We expressed to them that a refund was not the issue, the issue was that they needed to make it right. We had just been through a very trying time with a family member passing, and they were literally yelling at us in the main lobby. We explained that we would go above the managers head, and speak to his boss and the Department of Health. They then stated "Go right ahead" and on our way out we heard the female employee call us the B word.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
P B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
First off all I let you know I was there at the desk when you brought an ' ANT' at the desk, and we were trying to explain you guys that if its a bad bug then its an issue but it was an ant so its shouldn't be a big issue. I'm sorry about what my employee said to you but i remember that she didn't say any bad words to you.