See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Check in is at 3, room wasn’t ready until after 5. No towels when we did get in room. Did not meet basic cleanliness standards. Customer service was atrocious. Management was indifferent to concerns and made no effort to rectify the problems.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

First impression of motel upon pulling into driveway, that there were no other cars there at 2:45 pm, 15 mins before check time. Went to front desk, no one there, pushed a buzzer on the desk, still no response. Ten minutes went by, and a woman came downstairs, and asked "How long you been waiting?" Even thought no other guests seem to be around, she said it would 10 mins or so, that they had been going through some renovations, and there wasn't a room ready, out of at least 50-60 rooms at this motel???? We went to car to move around back as instructed, and she brought out a different room key to go to a different room then she gave me. The room was basic,except poorly decorated, still painting in progress as well. I admit I got a good rate for the room,Wow, bare bones. No other problems, but kinda of a strange experience overall.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We walked into our room and it smelled of smoke. It was a nonsmoking room and no carpeting which was fine so don’t know where the smoke smell came from. The ceiling fan could use a dusting and bathroom door should be replaced as pieces of it were broken. Walking down the hallway was not a quiet experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel. I stayed there on 6/9/18. The facility is old. As it’s close to the lake, it’s expensive. The decor is minimal and depressing. We had. Roach in our bed. Need I say more?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Checking in -- the desk clerk announced my room number twice with other customers in the lobby.

The room was awkwardly arranged -- cords to power lamps set up to trip the unwary.

Wifi password written on room key envelope did not work. Was leaving shortly so didn't bother to follow up.

Went to make coffee in the morning using the complimentary coffee -- there was one packet of decaf only. Didn't bother asking the desk.

In short -- it was a place to sleep, but I would not recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple