“Always good”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Tilton
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Eat at this Applebee's often. Food, service and price is always right. Menu changes often. My burger and fries was good tonight. My wife had the steak queseo. It raised the age old question Where's the Beef? Very skimpy.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I know I can always count on a great meal at Applebee's. The menu is wide & varied with lots of choices. The food is consistently good. Always consistent through the chain.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The special priced share meals are a wonderful deal. The location is good for travelers. The food is very formulatic but is consistently good. I would go here anytime.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Service was ok, the food only average, they're trying to be this big fancy place serving nachos on this little fancy plate. They're prices have gone up, not economical to eat there anymore

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Went for the happy hour and apps. Got the Surachi shrimp and won ton steak tacos, which were pretty good. But the service was awful. Server could cared less about us. We order off the "happy hour drink menu" and when we got the bill we were charged "full boat". She did however change to the correct price.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!