“Always good”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Tilton
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

This Applebee's is always good. The food is consistent and always tasty. The menu changes regularly offering new selections. Staff is always friendly. Burgers are the best. Jess at the bar is great.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

One thing about Applebees’ is that the food is very good and you have so many various choices. They are constantly renewing their menus and that is a plus …. on the big side …. because we love this restaurant. Everything, well almost, is so good and the price very reasonable. For the time being they are on the “grill” menu and they are all excellent! Also, for the health conscious, you can see how many calories you are consuming

Applebees in Tilton is our favourite one. You would say all Applebees should be the same but not so. We went to different Applebees during our trips, but the one in Tilton is the best although all Applebees are good and we wouldn’t hesitate if we do go somewhere and there’s an Applebees there.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. I ordered a clam chowder and the large sirlion with a baked potato and mixed veg. All was served hot. Steak was cooked as ordered, med rare. Asked waitress if it was the large sirloin, she raised yes. Menu does not state the oz which as a customer you question if your getting what you ordered since it looked kind of small. Wish they would also fill the chowder bowl. Wife had the French onion soup, which was fine. Also the sirloin with the stout gravy. That was fine also.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I went for a girls lunch here and it was my first time at this one
The food was delicious we had the shrimp and chicken off the 2 for $20 menu and salads. I had an issue with my salad and they simply gave me another one.
The waitress was very nice friendly and helpful.
I get the impression that their wait staff is very nice
All in all I enjoyed this restaurant it was very clean and bright and the food was a good value.
Enjoy

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I would have just put average as I believe the food is the same in all of these chains. However the service here was very good and pleasant. We noticed other tables (with different servers) receiving the same level of service.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!