“Quick and accurate”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tilton
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I love that this property know how to make an upside down Tuxedo mocha. Quick drive thru service. You can't turn right out of the drive thru and have to circle back around thru the outlet parking lot. It is still worth the effort!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The location has not been terrific as they are the bottom of the retail outlets. They are relocation to the center of the outlet mall and will have a Five Guys next to them. Good service and good coffee. Seating is not as comfortable as most Starbucks however that should be changed/improved in the new location.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Of course, I had to make a stop at Starbucks while I was in town, I'm a west coast girl living in New England, and I do NOT run on Dunkin Lol

Reviewed 20 December 2016

look forward to getting our favorite breakfast coffee and meal! Stephanie is always upbeat and smiling anytime of day!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I loved my visit to this Starbucks. Very charming, a nice reading area which added a very unique character to the place. The cashier was very pleasant and engaged with customers.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!