Birchwood Inn
US$130
US$108
US$92
TripAdvisor
Hampton Inn Nashua(Nashua)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$185
US$115
US$111
US$123
US$129
Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua(Nashua)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront porchb bqueen bedbritish publovely sitting roombreakfast choicesprivate batheggy breadfrench toasthome away from homegreat place to stayroyal bathtavernhostsnhcemeterycenturies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2011

The theme of Old England merged with New England is well played out in the decor, the food. The food was excellent! Beer selection superb! The owners are very hospitable and kind. We were happy to find that the locals come in during dinner for food and a drink, and the owners seem to know and remember everybody. We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PanisEtCircense
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Restored historic English Inn. A pleasure to vist with the owners, wonderful dinner and breakfast, Very pretty and comfortable rooms as well as lovely sitting room. Dining room has unique wall mural from the 1800's. Close to x-country skiing and snowshoeing areas.
Diane A.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mxmomconcordnh
Reviewed 18 January 2011

Found this a long time ago when it only had one review on trip advisor.. took a chance because it was so convenient to where we were going to visit...loved it!!! we were the only couple staying there that night, unbelievably , the room and pub were the cutest (okay the room was a little kitchy but I think that is what all these b&b are like in New England). Super cute,and dinner was fabulous..and the owner was an absolute sweetheart. Told us all about the area and what life is like there, and just all around friendly and helpful. The pub was happening, but ended fairly early so it didn't bother our sleep. My partner and I fantasized about renting the whole place out and invite all our friends and family...still might.. definite recommendation!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephaniebee2011
Reviewed 17 January 2011

If you like warm hospitality, comfortable beds and good beer and food this is the place. its casual and comfortable. We had a great 1 night get away and would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wandering_pottamus
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My wife and I like to spend weekend getaways in southern New Hampshire once or twice a year. This year we decided to try the Birchwood Inn in Temple, and what a gem we found! The Inn / B&B is adorable. It's an old, colonial Inn from the late 1700's with an English theme. The building's been beautifully maintained. I saw a few minor maintenance blemishes. Though for a house that old I would expect it. I just thought it added to the charm. If you like the look and feel of old, original New England Inn's, the Birchwood Inn is THE place to go.
The staff was wonderful in every way. The owners were the most friendly people you'd want to meet. Our room/suite was awesome: charming, romantic, spacious (for an old Inn). And I don't want to forget about the London Tavern on the first floor. We ate dinner there each night and enjoyed English ales. First rate!
My wife and I travel all over the world. And we're very picky about hotels. We always seem to find something wrong with wherever we stay. But we really did love staying at the Birchwood Inn. We were sad when we had to leave and look forward to coming back back again someday.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple