“Good place to stop”

Songbird Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Tamworth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The food is not what I accustomed to but good atmosphere and have not had an un-pleasant visit!! There New Years and had a blast! It's close and will satisfy your urge for Chinese food .

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I'm from the boston area and it has great Chinese food places the food here is sub standard and tastes of nothing the fried rice is terrible the chicken is dry ......and they charge you for extra sweet sauce......the worst food ever

1  Thank arthur s
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

We eat here quite often and the food is excellent. The drinks are good to... The owner Sue is very nice and always there to greet you.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We've tried Songbird about 2-3 times. We ate in once..never again. It's one big room and this particular night it was soo noisy and loud we couldn't hear each other. The portions are weak (weather you eat in or takeout) but tasted ok. $50 for the two of us...it's expensive. The staff not very friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Very disappointing evening. We had been for lunch previously and enjoyed their food, so my fiancé chose Song Bird for his birthday dinner with family. I specifically ensured no MSG (they state on the menu that they do not use it) but you could have fooled me. My "Seafood Treasure" dish was so salty it was practically inedible. I asked if they used imitation crab in the dish and my server said it was all fresh, so I chose it. She lied. The dish was predominately the faux-crab meat-pollock with the additives and imitation flavors. There was one lobster tail that, clearly by texture, had come from the freezer. My fingers and ankles proceeded to swell even before the meal was over. Only two servers on a busy Saturday night, so I had to wait endlessly at the Bar for the check. We won't be back.