“Italiano Dishes, Desserts Wine And More”

Tuscan Market Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscan Market Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Salem
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Experience one of the largest artisanal marketplaces in New England. Located next to Tuscan Kitchen in Salem, New Hampshire, Tuscan Market encompasses the authentic tastes of Italy. Italy has never seemed so close with the grand opening of Tuscan Market, one of the largest artisanal marketplaces in New England. Located next to Tuscan Kitchen in Salem, New Hampshire, this enormous indoor marketplace boasting over 10,000 square feet will encompass the authentic sights, sounds and tastes of Italy.
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Didn’t think we would get a parking space but snagged one close to the front .
The place was packed and the smells from tables nearby were making your taste buds hungry for one of those dishes .
We all decide on salads. Mixed greens with golden beets, pistachios, goat cheese and added grilled chicken with butternut squash raviolis.
The basket of bread with the dipping of olive oil , herbs and balsamic vinaigrette was delicious.
The salads were fresh and very tasty with the add ons. The glasses of wine went well with our meal.
Dessert was not an option unless we came back in an hour or so.
We shopped and bought some products and while standing in line to pay, we noticed all the desserts and gelato which is a must next time. You are actually drooling.
They do have a rewards card that we were told about when we checked out but not by our waitress Stephanie which would of been a nice gesture.
Next time.... dessert, gelato and a cup if coffee.

Erica C, General Manager at Tuscan Market Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Shirley- Thank you for sharing your experience! The Beet Salad is a personal favorite of mine, and pairs beautifully with our house made Butternut Squash Cappellacci!

Welcome to the family! With your new Famiglia Toscana Platinum card you'll now be rewarded for your loyalty! How great is that!? You'll also be the first to know of all events and features we are offering here at Tuscan Market!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stop here for one of the gems of Southern NH - a combination food store and cafe with excellent offerings and ingredients! The atmosphere is reminiscent of trattorias in Italy. Fantastic ricotta pancakes and coffee! The gelato has excellent texture and flavor. The only item I found less than excellent was the arancini - although they are a decent size and flavor with quality rice and cheese, they should have meat inside, and please ditch the tomato sauce. However, that is a minor quibble overall. Be sure to stop here for breakfast, coffee, a quick meal, or to pick up some fantastic Italian ingredients for your kitchen!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Tuscan Market is my favorite place to stop at while making the drive up North for weekend skiing from Boston. I usually make it there Friday nights around 8pm and either dine in or take away. I came in a little later last week with friends and a little boy to dine in. I love be bringing friends here and we had a great experience with genuinely friendly and helpful waitress accommodating the little guy. Pizza and salads were ordered and they were fantastic. I can’t get enough of the pizzas but everything here is amazing. Paninis with homemade chips to go is my usual order along with a shopping cart of frozen pastas, sauces, cheese, prosciutto from the deli and either a coffee or gelato.
It’s been a few years since I first visited Tuscan Market, there hasn’t been a bad meal and only the best experiences with all the staff. I do recommend this place to my friends and family and look forward to visiting every time.

Erica C, General Manager at Tuscan Market Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you, Stephanie! We're very happy to hear of your memorable experiences here at Tuscan Market. We strive for excellence in both our food quality and service. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stopped in to check out the market. We picked up and tried the chicken parm, chicken sausage (cheese and broccoli rabe) and the 4 cheese ravioli. I really wanted to love this place, but it I underwhelmed with the taste and flavor. I love the market, shopping the specialty items and checking out the fresh baked goods. Sadly, the food was ok, just ok.

We will try it again - have friends that swear by this place but my 1st impression was meh...

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after eating at Tuscan Kitchen. I was delighted to see all that is offered here at the Market. Many take-home authentic Italian treats and drinks (wine, soda, cookies) are at your finger tips. There are prepared meals and a long case of bakery items that are ready for you to take home. They offer an eatery, which I can’t wait to go back to try. In season there is a lovely area to eat outside. I’ve gone to events that have been catered by Tuscan Market. I would highly recommend them.

Erica C, General Manager at Tuscan Market Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Tuscan Market! Our Trattoria is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner seven days a week! You're correct, the Patio is great in the Summer. Currently hidden by the snow, we also have 2 Bocce Courts available for use. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Been to Tuscan Market Trattoria? Share your experiences!