“Poor service, doesn't participate in National Donut Day!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heavnly Donuts Salem NH
Ranked #61 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I've always wanted to try the local Heav'nly Donuts in Salem, NH, since I'm relatively new to the area. Today's National Donut Day, so I thought it would be appropriate to stop in and see what they were offering. This outlet is located inside a convenience store attached to a Mobil station. No biggie. I walk in, see the Heav'nly Donuts counter and walk up to it. The only employee (I saw no others) was leaning against the drive-thru window and texting on his phone. He was no more than five feet away from me, and we were facing one another--but he was entranced by his phone and oblivious to everything else. Finally, I said, "hey!" He reacted as if I'd slapped him in the face. "Yeah, can I help you?" he drawled, obviously disinterested. I said, "yes, do you participate in National Donut Day?" He shook his head and said, "uh, no, that's just some bogus thing cooked up by Dunkin' Donuts." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, since every other donut place I've ever visited on National Donut Day has participated--this is the first place that doesn't. I replied with, "well, it's a promotional thing, but not just limited to Dunkin' Donuts." He picks up his phone and says, "yeah, well, we don't do it." Then he actually turned away and went back to texting!

Needless to say, I was not impressed. Even aside from National Donut Day, the attitude of this employee was severely lacking, and customer service there is nil. Would I recommend Heav'nly Donuts? I don't think so, at least, not the Salem, NH outlet!

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

They have the best blueberry cake doughnuts around. Great prices on doughnuts and hot chocolate around. Great location

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I love their coffee much more than Dunkins and Starbucks. They have yogurt and granola cups which are really big - you have to get there early to get one or else they will sell out. Staff is always very nice. I wish they'd have an online app like Dunkins.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

There aren't many places to get donuts around here outside of Dunks. This is a nice change of pace. They have a pretty nice variety and their donuts are tasty! Fresh made too, not like dunks which makes them the night before.

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Not being from around here I asked a local attendant that worked at Circle K filling station where to eat breakfast at, she told me about Heavenly Donuts which was just down the street. And also happens to be right next door to Duncan Donuts. Heavenly donuts was packed, and Dunkin Donuts was not. My wife & I both had the Barnyard on bagels, which included eggs cheese bacon ham and sausage totally yummylicious. Also ordered to go was a maple bacon donut, wich was totally off the chart awsome. This place is definitely worth checking out.

3  Thank Mike B

Been to Heavnly Donuts Salem NH? Share your experiences!