“Best Pizza-Canobie Lake ”
Review of Romano's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Just had the BEST pizza which beats my hometown favorite back in MA!!! Great deal for a large and they don't skip on toppings!
We had a large loaded with bacon, Hamburg and peppers-nothing left!! We also had s fabulous Greek salad. This will be a favorite stop when we visit the area again. Glad we held off from the yucky park food and drove 1.5 miles to grab dinner.

1  Thank dpierce14

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I had a small steak bomb and it was delicious. It arrived quite quickly and was hot and tender.

I was very pleased with the food and the service

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We have tried a few of the Pizza places in the area. The have a great menu; something for everyone.The boys love the pizza and I love the Mediterranean wrap.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I have been trying different places to eat in town, and recently came upon Romano's. It has quickly become a favorite of the family. Clean, fast, moderately priced, and good portions are what make this place shine. The food is good, in particular, the roast beef sandwiches. The subs are huge! The pizza is very good as well; there are other places nearby that charge twice as much for a pizza that isn't as good. Of course, YMMV. I think that it's a great place for take-out that won't break the bank.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We regularly order pizza which is fantastic. If you order on Mondays or Tuesday's you can get a large cheese for 5.99. The sauce is great and there's lots of cheese. Try it you'll love it.

1  Thank LindagSalem

Been to Romano's Pizza? Share your experiences!