“Great deals, great food, and great service!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I'm always somewhat amazed to read the negative reviews of restaurants on Trip Advisor. Usually, the person writing will say, "the ambiance was terrible, there was a bug in the window (scaring my little girl), the manager didn't smile, and I really hated the idea that I had to stand in line." My own personal feeling about such reviews is that people LOVE to complain. As for me, I'm much more easy-going and open-minded--which doesn't mean I accept mediocrity! I certainly don't. Rather than complain needlessly about stupidity, when I find a little gem here and there, I have absolutely no qualms about supporting and/or endorsing it. One of these is the Salem, New Hampshire Domino's Pizza outlet.

I know what you're thinking, "Domino's? Come on! Can't really expect a gourmet meal there." Well, I agree; if you're looking for gourmet, expect to pay through the teeth, and you probably can't show up wearing your pajama bottoms or "yoga pants" that show a little too much, like I've seen on more than a few customers. The food, however, is great. They ran a special on a two-topping large pizza all the way through August--it's was a take-out, true, but well worth it. I very happily took advantage of the deal and was also surprised to see that the manager, a young man of approximately 25, was personable, professional, and accommodating. The pizza was made quickly, I walked out of there smiling, and my wallet wasn't screaming bloody murder. Really, what else does one want from a pizza joint? And what a surprise--they spoke English! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

The service here is really poor. When I went we ordered 2 pizzas. They told me that if i wanted, I could go out and it would be ready in 20 minutes. The timing was perfect becuase the pizza was for a party at my house and i would be back home, ready to get ready for the party with 10 minutes to spare. I came back exactly 20 minutes later. When given the pizza i opened it to check that the pizza was there. I opened the pizza to find extra cheese pizza. not what i ordered. So i waited another 20 minutes for them to remake the whole 2 pizza(the other one was also double cheese) And came home to find a voice messege that my friends had stopped by, but nobody was home!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!