“bad service”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #75 of 110 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The service here is really poor. When I went we ordered 2 pizzas. They told me that if i wanted, I could go out and it would be ready in 20 minutes. The timing was perfect becuase the pizza was for a party at my house and i would be back home, ready to get ready for the party with 10 minutes to spare. I came back exactly 20 minutes later. When given the pizza i opened it to check that the pizza was there. I opened the pizza to find extra cheese pizza. not what i ordered. So i waited another 20 minutes for them to remake the whole 2 pizza(the other one was also double cheese) And came home to find a voice messege that my friends had stopped by, but nobody was home!