“Excellent Breakfast Find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We had an awesome breakfast at this locals eatery. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The Pesto Benedict and Veggie Omlette were hot, tasty and plentiful. Obviously, Maddie's is liked by the locals as we had a 15 minute wait at 10:00 a.m., but it was well worth it.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Enjoyed breakfast dined in. Very bright and friendly place, large portions. I had the sweet potatoes for a change prefer the potatoes, good omelet. Coffee cup remained full.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Five of us went in for breakfast, and five of us were thrilled. I had the pesto benedict, which the waitress recommended, and I have to say, it was AWESOME! I usually pay pretty close attention to what everyone else gets, but frankly, I was too absorbed in what I ate. I'm pretty sure everyone else was too, because we would have gone back the next day if we hadn't been obligated to something else.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Maddy's is a perfect place to eat! The atmosphere is bright, clean and tastefully decorated. We had breakfast - eggs benedict, oatmeal and bagels. It was all wonderful with generous portions, tasty food, unlimited beverage refills and very attentive wait staff. The manager has a great attitude and had great things to say about the restaurant, staff and management of the place. Everyone working there was happy - how rare! There is ample parking. The food arrived quickly. It's a great place and I highly recommend it. If you have to wait for a table, do so - you won't regret it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Maddie's with my niece Kelly and friend Gail. We were hoping to get breakfast but it was a little after 11:30. Had the soup and 1/2 sandwich combo. Maddie's is always busy with returning guests. The Pasta Fabiola hit the spot and was one of the soups of the day. I had the California sandwich on sourdough which was very good. My niece had the same but with chili, she didn't care for it. I tried it since I'm a chili freak and didn't care for the seasonings. Gail also had a sandwich, the steak which I've had there before and it's very good. I'll be back.

Been to Maddie's Bagels & Eatery? Share your experiences!