“CUPCAKES”

Sugar & Spice Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Salem
Reviewed 29 March 2017

That's all that needs to be said. Great pastry shop couple of locals and excellent service. Very wide selection of cupcakes for all tastes.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped in on a whim. I found the owner to be friendly. I got a few different items. I didn't care for the cookies because there was a spice I didn't care for but that's just me. I got a slice of caramel cake that is absolutely bomb. I would recommend stopping in.

1  Thank fucchibhatta
Reviewed 17 January 2017

If you love chocolate ganache, then you will love the deserts from this bakery. I am a regular customer and have tried many of the deserts here. As I love chocolate, the cakes with ganache are always my favorite. But you cannot go wrong with any deserts that are freshly baked right on site.

1  Thank deboraho502
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Oh, my gosh! I love this bakery. Every single thing is delicious. It's like pastry heaven. Love the swiss roll cake and the tiramisu and the whipped cream frosted birthday cake and so on....

1  Thank TerryandDan
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I have gone quite a few times and they have really a really good selection, and it's decently priced. They are very accommodating and they take great care with your order

2  Thank kahartling

Been to Sugar & Spice Bake Shoppe? Share your experiences!