“Go during happy hour ”

Row 34
Ranked #22 of 215 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Good food. Excellent service

Great happy hour: $1 oysters. They are small, but hit the spot. You can also mix and match.

The blue fin tuna crudo was amazing. I shared it and wished I would have gotten my own.
The complimentary bread is good, but would have been better warm. The top of the roll is seasoned. Yes, I did eat all the tops. The fish and chips were just what I expected. Nothing amazing, but perfectly seasoned and fried. The cucumber salad was good, but a little pricy for what you get.
The drinks were strong. They have a good wine and beer list.

Street and garage parking is available nearby
It would be best to make a reservation in the evenings or weekends. Daytime and weekday reservations not needed even during happy hour.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Menu needs more items. Could expand their seafood beyond just oysters and fish, could add some decent appetizers as well. Service was terrific, though, and what we got was quality.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The menu was explained to me by the server - they expect you to order three courses: oysters from the oyster bar, a starter, and a main dish. We didn't, but enjoyed our starters as a meal. I felt the waiter seemed a little disappointed that we weren't with the program, but hey, the food was good.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I came here with family and ordered the creamy lobster roll - big mistake. It was the worst lobster roll I have ever had, and the most expensive at $32. There seemed to be almost as much celery and onion as there was lobster, and I have no idea what was on it, but it seemed like lots of vinegar and cream? The cole slaw had a similar flavor and was not good. The only thing I liked was the chips. I should have gone with the hot buttered lobster roll. Despite my bad food experience, my husband enjoyed his fish tacos, and my daughter liked the roasted chicken and her side of macaroni and cheese. The service was good, but the menu isn’t big and it is pricey. The atmosphere was a little cold since there was no decorations on the walls; the place was mostly windows, subway tiles, and concrete floors which have it an industrial feel.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Fun atmosphere! Nice bar, loud and busy restaurant. Food was very good and great presentation. Dine inside or out option.