“Sugar Sugar Sugar.....”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #5 of 10 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Ill keep it short, we got cones, shakes and chocolates. Everything was fantastic. The shakes took a minute or 2 longer than you would hope but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Candies,Ice Cream,and Fudge,Oh My.
This is nor the place for a CHOCOHOHALIC. Just a great candie shop right in the center of town.
PS. two doors up coffee and pastry.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Who doesn't love Kilwins chocolates? I go to Kilwins all the time in Florida - what a treat to find them in Portsmouth. The best deal always are the apples. Everything else is SO expensive. Good stuff, but pricy.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This is just a great place to satisfy your sweet tooth with homemade goods.
I went there over the summer for some ice cream with friends (who live out of town) in their homemade waffle cones. My friends were impressed by both the richness of the ice cream and the sweet waffle cones. They took some chocolate treats back home and said that they were delicious too.
This isn't a sit-down place, however, they do have about 5 tables for eat-in ice cream seating.

John D, Manager at Kilwins, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

My family and I thank you for your kind word about our shop as well as sharing the experience with your friends! We work hard every day to craft our delicious treats (such as our hand-rolled waffle cones and Super-Premium grade ice cream) and are thrilled to hear that they were enjoyed by your friends.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after visiting Kilwins in Naples for years. The smell when you walk in is to die for. Kids had fun looking at all the candy, finally deciding on Jelly Belly jellybeans. We picked out cream filled chocolates, which were great, and almond bark, which wasn’t very appetizing. My husband thought it tasted like it had preservatives (not fresh) and almonds weren’t whole (finely chopped).

Been to Kilwins? Share your experiences!