“Another great meal!”

Ranked #77 of 219 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary New American, locally sourced, fresh seafood. Weekend Brunch, full menu tip midnight 7 nights a week
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We sat outside with our little dog on our first night arrival in town, staying just up the street at the Residence In.. Was a perfect meal on a perfect evening. Reasonable prices. Wasn't convinced my wine was what I ordered, however. All in all, it was a very pleasant dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The atmosphere was 'bustling' to overflow in this dog-friendly outdoor cafe; three adults, one dog, food mediocre to terrible, felt cramped in, service sucked, overpriced because of the location; #don'tgo p.s. our dog needed a tranquilizer, it was so crazy there

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here on a saturday night, sat outside. Great spot for people watching! Had a fantastic espresso martini! Fried pickles were great ---made with a sweet pickle rather than dill. My husband got the Diablo burger with fries -- he enjoyed both! I got the grilled romaine salad. It was pricey for what it was, but it was really good. The bacon was the best part. Really good bacon. Our waitress was great! Very friendly. We will go back sometime, if only for that espresso martini!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend, we sat outside and saw a glimpse of the waitress as she cleaned up the table next to us and said “I’ll be right back”. She never came back. We had our drink, app, and main items ready to order. Should never happen at 10.15 on a Tuesday night when the place is almost dead. Very disappointed, as I’ve always heard good reviews.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Having walked by many times and seeing the inviting interior I had to try. Thursday is burger night with reduced cost pints. As I had a burger the day before I took the advice of my bartender and ordered the sprouts and the fish taco starters. Tacos were good, spouts average. Beers cold, bartender helpful, all in good experience.