“Always Like the Lucky Dog”

Luckydog Tavern & Grill
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Description: Plymouth's Hometown Restaurant & Tavern since 1993! Casual, comfortable, affordable family dinning upstairs in our restaurant or fun filled tavern dinning in our bar downstairs. Disk Jockeys, live bands, karaoke and sports on our 7 High Def televisions in our tavern. Under Dog Event Space & Catering Available. For a complete list of weekly food specials and entertainment please go to our web site.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We stop at the Lucky Dog for dinner during our trip to the NH Lakes Region every year and always appreciate the good food and friendly service.

There is always a large block of cheese with bread and crackers available to help yourself and the menu has just about every kind of Pub food and always a few interesting additions.

On this trip we had the chicken and cheese tortellini and a veggie burger, as well as side salads. All was well prepared and served with a smile.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great food and great atmossphere in the heart of Plymouth, NH. They offer the call ahead option which is nice.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a casual place with good food and good service. I had the special for the day, teriyaki steak tips. Very tasty. I plan to go back sometime when in Plymouth.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We were in the area & decided to try Lucky Dog Tavern for dinner. It was a Saturday night at 7:00pm and wasn't crowded. We were able to get seated right away. They do offer call ahead seating.
I had a Raspberry Margarita which was $7 (very reasonable) and was delicious. My husband had a lemonade cocktail which was $6.50. When you order an entree, you get the Cheese bar included. The Cheese bar is located near the entrance and it has a giant sized piece of mild cheddar cheese that you can cut from. It also has variety of crackers & loaves of bread you can cut from as well as oils/vinegar. My husband got a wedge salad $5.99 and said it was delicious. I had the Portobello fajitas. AMAZING! I had never heard of these before and was very happy I got them. The marinade they were in was so good. My husband got the chicken & Beefe combo fajitas and said they were excellent as well. We went with another couple who got the same thing...black & blue steak tips & said they were excellent. We got dessert too and had Peanut Butter Pie (best I've had) for $5.99 and friends got the bread pudding which they said was delicious too. We live over 2 1/2 hours away but when we are up in the area again, we will definitely be back. Highly recommend it!
We were there during non college hours (which Plymouth State U is across the street), so we did not hit the college crowds.
The atmosphere is your typical pub type and they played great music from the 80's! They do have a few tables for outside seating on the side of the building. It overlooks a parking lot so if you are looking for a place w/a nice view, this does not have one.
We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were in town for a sporting event and decided to have an early diner. We found the Lucky Dog online and decided to give it a try. We were greeted and seated (great atmosphere) but then our waitress acted like we were bothering her. The draft beer was warm. We ordered the appetizer sampler platter and what a mistake we made. 13.00 later and we had a plate of the cheapest, unfit to eat food. Everything came out very disappointing. I will never go back.