“No Frills Pizza”

Add it.
Keith's Pizza and Calzones
Ranked #24 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I ended up ordering here as our usual go-to had a 50 minute pickup wait on this particular Friday night. I called Keith's, they were cordial and told me my order would be ready in 10-15 minutes! I ran an errand and as I walked in my pizza was coming out of the oven, it looked and smelled great. The price was better than my go-to, and I am a fan of thin crust pizza; having no expectations going in I was pleased. The shop was simple, a couple hard working folks cranking out food, a couple coolers of beverages and a few high top tables, nothing fancy. The pizza was great, service was good and price was right. It's located off the main street, but they also deliver.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

A very good pizza that we had delivered to the hotel. Delivery was a little slow, but to be expected on a Friday night. Would definitely order again.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I locked the keys in the car so we were late going to dinner the Bistro was full so I checked for other places to eat
Keith's pizza since I go by Keith I thought sure
What a great move very quiet mostly delivery and take out but we had a special made pizza that was awesome
Baby spinach feta Mozzerella and garlic everything was great service food etc

Reviewed 2 October 2015

The pizza is great. The phone is always stuck to busy, they need a better system there. The owner is wicked rude, especially to his workers.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Owner is super! Delicious pizza!! We visit Plymouth each summer and this place is our 'go-to' pizza place!