“They always make it the way I want it”
Review of Pat's Pizza &Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pat's Pizza &Subs
Ranked #34 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My family had pizza at Pat's last night. What a treat to get pizza as good as in NYC! We know because we frequently get pizza in Manhattan. Pat's crust is always bubbly and crisp at the bottom. The cheese is always adequate but not overwhelming. The sauce is mild, but full of tomato flavor. I hate sauce that is too full of red pepper taste. We ordered two larges, mushroom and black olive light cheese and plain cheese, for our family of 6. We had slices left over for breakfast. Nothing is as good as Pat's cold pizza for breakfast. We are never disappointed and have been going there for years. They also have great beer on tap. A quality takeout dinner for 6 with soda for about $30. Can't beat this.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

On the good side, this place is right next to a laundry mat where if you like laundry cards, is convenient. The laundry mat has a full time attendant and a utility sink. Pat's Pizza and the laundry mat share one bathroom.

This restaurant also has free internet. The seats are very comfortable.

They really need to do something to get rid of those flies even if they have to mop the floor and disinfect the tables every hour. I was quite lucky to have been there in my car where I felt comfortable eating since I was driven out by the flies.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

It's really too bad. When I first ordered from here the pizza was great. Best around in fact. It didn't last. The last few times, and effectively the LAST time I ordered, it was just horrible. The food took an hour and a half to arrive. Not a problem as they said it would be over an hour. The problem? Ice. Cold. Pizza. No delivery box to keep the food warm? seriously? I delivered over twenty years ago and we had the technology to keep pizza warm way back then. Unfortunately this was not an isolated incident. The two previous times the food was also cold and took quite a while to arrive and was once. I don't know why I ordered again....Oh yeah, they do make great pizza when they care, It just seems as though they no longer do. Anyway Pat's Pizza, please look into this technology.

Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Ordered on a Sunday evening, over an hour and a half and still waiting....... Go somewhere else. Get it together, Pats..

1  Thank Aj61685
Reviewed 6 November 2014

If you have a Caprese sandwich on your menu, the cook should know how to make it (or how to google). It's a vegetarian sandwich. It does not have chicken on it. Ok, I get it - you "wung it," as you said when I told you (but I was starving so ate it). When we ordered (pizza bones, the Caprese wrap and onion rings) at 6 pm, we received our order at 6:30 (only three other people came into the restaurant while we were there). And instead of the Caprese wrap, I was handed a large styrofoam container of bright yellow macaroni and cheese, which was promptly returned. At 6:50, the "Caprese" wrap (plus chicken) was delivered. My high-schooler-who-is-applying-to-PSU loved the pizza bones (garlic knots known in my NY section of the world, but, whatever). The Caprese+incredibly dry chicken (with a teeny bit of mozzarella and overflowing with tomatoes) needed more flavor, so I poured the tomato sauce that came with the pizza bones on the sandwich. I'm definitely trying another restaurant when we go up there again this weekend.

1  Thank KnEzmom