“A great cafe/market.”
Review of Cafe Monte Alto

Cafe Monte Alto
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Reviewed 8 June 2017

After undergoing a huge renovation last year, Center Street market and Cafe Monte Alto have emerged better than ever. A great meeting spot in the center of town. Do some shopping or gra a sandwich to go, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We made a 40 minute round trip in to Cafe Monte Alto daily for our morning coffee for a week. Delicious every time. The shop was pleasant, busy and had I also had a need for craft beer, well curated packaged goods and Boar's Head products this trip, I definitely would have bought them here. Can't wait to come back for more coffee.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is an excellent spot to stop and enjoy a freshly brewed latte. Its a very warm and welcoming place. We loved our time in plymouth and this cafe was no small part of it

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a tea drinker. I have a particular flavor, temprature and size. Everyone who works there has it memorized so I guess that makes me a regular. If I wanted to mix things up there are around a hundred different teas to choose from, even a locally grown and packaged organic. There are several species of coffee in different roasts to suit every taste. The coffee isn't blended so you can experience the true flavor of the bean you choose. If you don't know coffee ask for help, they are experienced at directing people used to blended coffee like DD GM and Star to the thing that will make their taste buds happy. Note- The coffee shop and store are separate businesses with different owners and separate registers.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

So disappointed to give this place only two star. Kree made me feel unwelcome. The coffee is great, but I can't give a better review because the service left a bad taste in my mouth.