“Good Pizza!”

Tenney Mountain Pizza
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Ordered a "To Go" Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza for supper.
Good Pizza, just the right amount of Cheese and toppings.
Prices very reasonable. Nice menu selections. They do deliver locally.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

New to the area and not sure where to go for pizza delivery I remembered seeing the sign for Tenney Mountain Pizza. We called on Friday night got our food delivered and the pizza was awesome. We will be returning to this restaurant. I would highly recommend giving this place a try. I know we were not disappointed.

1  Thank cfdbud23
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of their pizza, but everything else I've ever gotten here has been ridiculously delicious. I am not even kidding, they have a 4-piece fried dinner meal that is 4 pieces of chicken, a TON of fries, and a side salad and it's not even 10 bucks, AND it's the BEST fried chicken you'll ever have. If they sold the chicken by itself I'd probably get it way too often.

1  Thank Natealie
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Great pizza and much more at a reasonable price. Good place to sit in with kids. Very friendly staff. Big selection of drinks too.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

We were starving and drove 12 miles to get pizza as we were in Warren and there weren't any places open when we arrived at the house we were renting. Let me say it was worth the drive. The pizza was delicious. I never thought we would finish all the pizzas we ordered but we polished them all off!!! Go there you will like it.

1  Thank Tobster1