“Bruins game and some Apps”

Panther Pub & Grille
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Plymouth State and stopped into Panthers for a late afternoon snack and to watch the hockey game. Love this place! Clean, friendly staff (Meaghan) and great food. We had the grilled chicken nachos and thankful we o my orders a 1/2 order. It was big and delicious. The burgers looked amazing but we didn't have them. Will be a regular stop for us.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Every year we do a destination birthday dinner for my girlfriend. I found this pub, they usually don't do dinner reservations, but I explained my mission and the owner gladly let me make a reservation. It was awesome, the atmosphere and food were fantastic. Will definitely be going back. Thank you for helping make her birthday great!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to the Panther with the family after a day of skiing. It was crowded but we got a seat rather quickly.

The craft beer selection is decent. We got a half order of nachos to start. They were huge. The chili on them was fabulous.

3 of us got the smothered steak tips. These were well marinated and cooked perfectly. I had mine with onion rings and a side ceasar. The rings were very good and the salad was fresh.
My son got the hot dog, loved it.
My daughter got the mac n cheese. Very creamy. She liked it a lot.

The service was excellent! She did a great job.
I would highly recommend and we will return.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This place is great for pub grub and a few beers. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It is definitely a local spot and we've always felt welcome. A plus is that they always have a few local beers on tap.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Good nachos. Everything else average. The parking is a bit of a challenge . But, the atmosphere is cute and cozy.