“The Facade drew us in”

The Main Street Station
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Description: A diner and more. We now serve our own homemade breads and bakery items mad right here at the diner!! We love our comfort food and hope you will too!!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The guys I was traveling with love eating at local diners, so when we spotted this place, we had to stop in and eat. We were ready for lunch. Because it was a Sunday they had Mimosas on the menu--I wish I had taken a picture of it--nice stemless glass, good flavor and it looked nice. One of the specials of the day was an avocado toast--I ordered that with my eggs over easy, home fries and toast--everything delicious. One guy ordered the tuna melt which was huge and he devoured it. He did not care for the chips--they were the thick cut home made type. The other guy ordered the pastrami sandwich. Used to the super thin style hot pastrami sandwich he was pleasantly surprised to discover that the pastrami was cut thick--yet tender and delicious. We sat at a booth on the window and people watched as well as enjoyed out meal. The server was attentive yet not smothering. The bill for the three of us came to $40.00. Can't imagine the local college underclassmen affording to eat here but I bet they get their folks to spring for a meal. It was worth every cent..

Kristi105owner, Owner at The Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for coming in! Hope you will stop by again!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

If you’re in Warren you must stop here for a great breakfast, order anything, you won’t be disappointed in anything on the menu

1  Thank Rich K
Kristi105owner, Owner at The Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for stopping in!! I am so glad you were happy with your meal!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Wife and I had some of the best food we ever had here. Waiter was attentive. Prices are wonderful. It was really fun sitting at the diner table and watching drivers parallel parking outside. Fun Times.

1  Thank Bob19512014
Kristi105owner, Owner at The Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for coming in!!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We have fined at the Main Street Station many times over the year. Recently we had a late breakfast there on July 7. My omelette was perfect and the home fries with onions were very good. The coffee is always perfect. We highly recommend the Main Street Station. We love sitting in the front section which is an old dining car!!

Kristi105owner, Owner at The Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review!! I am so happy that you dine with us so often any enjoy your meal!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, good service, and nice atmosphere. Fish and chips and pan fried haddock are very good! Never disappointed.

Kristi105owner, Owner at The Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for coming in!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed your meal!