“This Thai restaurant, in the center of Plymouth, offers a small menu of tasty offerings.”
Review of Thai Smile

Thai Smile
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found this place after a business friend searched out a dinner spot for us. We had already agreed on Asian we just had to narrow it down a bit more within a 30 mile radius of where we were. Thai Smile turned out to be a real treasure in the rough right in Plymouth. Parking was easily available and so we were able to walk right into the storefront.
The menu is short and focused and that makes it easy to select and I found that in my Mango Chicken Curry. It was quite good and the portion size adequate.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We stopped here for lunch based on reviews and what a good choice. We got two noodle dishes - pad thai and drunken, and one stir-fry - pad chili paste. Medium spicy just had a tiny kick might see what their very spicy is like if we're back this way again. The spring rolls that come with lunch specials are cute little bite sized ones which was nice. The portions were generous and the Thai iced tea was also a great price and yummy. We had plenty of leftovers to take home - by design; and the value and quality of the food was excellent. Now I have to find another reason to drive through this town so we can try more here.

1  Thank eeppiy
Reviewed 19 August 2018

The service and food is great. One in our party is gluten free and he was pleasantly surprised that there were many options for him. My husband and I stop in frequently and have never been disappointed in what we order. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

After a long day of travel through Massachusetts and Vermont, our dinner meal here was a real treat. I would not claim to be an expert on Thai cuisine, but the meal I had was one I would have again. The service was excellent and the portions were a real treat and a real value. The attire is very informal.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have visited this restaurant at least four times now. It is up the street from a large college, where quality equals survival in a college town. The menu is diverse with a supplemental picture menu now which really helps people new to Thai food. The atmosphere suggests a family operation, but can't confirm that. I am a duck phenatic (see my other reviews) and any restaurant that offer 4 high quality duck dishes is the best in my book. No one has had the mildest complaints and always high praise for the non-duck items