“Very greasy food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Not one of the better Thai restaurants I've visited, but maybe we just chose the wrong dishes. The summer rolls were filled largely with iceburg lettuce. The pad thai was so greasy that I just ate a few bites. My son ordered the Orange Chicken, and it was swimming in oil. The side serving of vegetable were lightly steamed and would have been delicious if they hadn't been dumped in the pool of oil on the plate from the Orange Chicken.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Sewer Smell? It really made it hard to enjoy the food. A trip to the men's room required passing through a hallway that smelled STRONGLY of a sewer. I spent a month doing recovery work after Hurricane Maria down in Puerto Rico, so I had the opportunity to know for sure what the smell is.

I could talk about the service or ambience or menu. Unfortunately, the smell of rotting feces overides all other considerations.

1  Thank RobJJM
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were visiting family in the area and tried this restaurant. The food was delicious and fresh. We tried the appetizer sampler for 4, basil chicken fried rice and basil fish. We asked for medium spicy and it was just perfect. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Thai Smile offers many traditional Thai choices for vegans, gluten free and omnivore diners. They have beverages, Sushi, soups, appetizers, a variety of sauces with chicken, shrimp, vegetables; rice & noodle selections, and desserts.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The food was delicious, and isn't that why you go to a restaurant. I had the Ginger Fish, the breading so thin you almost didn't know it was there, which is how I like it. Very definite taste of fresh ginger. I also had the Thai Fried Rice, again very good, more than I could eat. It made two meals for me. If you like Thai Iced Tea, theirs is wonderful!