“One of the best”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My my wife and I are in here at least once a month as the food and service is truly outstanding. On occasion we have take out and this is as good as if we're sitting in the restaurant. I would highly recommend Thai Smile to others who are inclined to this kind of food. Enjoy and good luck.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Nice place for small group with something for everyone. Consistently good food makes it good choice for couples.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I can not say enough about Thai Smile. I have been going there for years. My youngest, who is super picky, now 10 years old, LOVES the spring rolls and Thai LoMein. The service is outstanding. There turn around time on take out is incredibly fast. The best Thai Food around hands down!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Thai Smile is the best! Flavors, textures, variety is wonderful and the staff are very nice.I especially love how they prepare their tofu. One of the few local restaurants we can get a variety of vegetarian friendly meals.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Thai Smile's meals are delicious! I have always had an excellent meal and you can create your own dish to your liking.