“GF Selections”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Great Thai / sushi restaurant with a large selection of gluten free options. This is the second visit to this restaurant and both visits were outstanding. We found this restaurant because one member of the family is a vegan who also happens to be gluten free and this restaurant had numerous well marked GF Selections. For those that like your food hot and spicy, this resturant gives you four heat level.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We were babysitting our 9 yr. old granddaughter and asked her what her favorite place was to eat in her home town. She quickly answered Thai Smile. We've never eaten in a Thai restaurant but thought let's give it a try. We arrived for dinner mid-week and were seated immediately. The restaurant was about half full. The waitress brought us menus and water and we explained that my husband is very fussy and we weren't sure if we'd stay but we'd review the menu first. She said that they could probably accommodate him. He wanted a simple grilled chicken with some of their fried rice but with no egg and no veggies! He also ordered a Wonton soup...He was happy and ate well. My granddaughter looked at the menu and chose our dinner. We had spring rolls, Shrimp rolls and Pad Thai. All was very good and plenty of food for us to divide those 3 things between her & I. We stayed for dessert... wow! a wonderful treat. My daughter-in-law had warned us if we went here that Ainsley's dessert choice Deep Fried Ice cream is really too much for one- that she'll share it. Ha! that's what grandparents do....we let her have her own. My husband ordered the same and I had the Cheesecake Tempura. It was a simply amazing, creamy and sweet with a light crisp crust around it.. I've never had Cheesecake Tempura before but know that I will look for that on our next visit. A First visit went well and we will definitely return .

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I went here with my mother and stepfather for a celebratory meal after my graduation on Saturday. The restaurant was clean, as always, and not too crowded, which surprised me. The temperature was a little chilly but that was a relief after the somewhat muggy outside conditions. I ordered a Thai iced-tea and crispy spring roll to start. My mom and stepfather ordered shumai (I think?) I enjoyed my spring rolls, as usual, and requested peanut sauce on the side, which was delicious to dip them in! My mom and stepfather also enjoyed their appetizer. For our main course we had pad-thai and a 20 roll sushi combo, and split all of it. Everything was fresh, tasty, and well made. I really enjoy the silkiness of the pad-thai noodles. I eat at Thai Smile at least 1x every two weeks, and the food is always high quality with lots of authentic flavor. The lunch specials are affordable. A wonderful experience, as usual, and would of course 10/10 dine again!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Thus is the best Thai restaurant around, and they're always improving. The Tom Kha now has galangal, kaffir lime leaf and is perfect! It's so good. Summer rolls are great! I love the people who work here, they're such good people. The salmon green curry is my favorite! Try it!! I come here once a week for years.. Love love love.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is one of the best Thai restaurants that I have been to, and I have been to many from NYC to SF. Run by a very friendly Thai family, this establishment at north end of Main St. always prepares wonderful food and serves it in a nice atmosphere. Our favorites are the Crispy Basil Duck, Sriracha Fried Rice, and the green curry. They also do sushi and some other Asian dishes, but the traditional Thai food is not to be rivaled. The Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango is not to be missed. We are lucky to have this restaurant in Plymouth!