“Great Place for Shakes and Fries!”
Review of Phat Fish

Phat Fish
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat after skiing at Waterville Valley, craving milkshakes and french fries. We parked in town and were walking to another place we found online, but when we walked by Phat Fish the name and exterior stood out to us, and after seeing they had the items we wanted on their menu, we went inside. We were there around 4 pm, so there wasn't anyone dining at that moment. We ordered two milkshakes, french fries, and their mozzarella sticks that are made in house. Overall everything hit the spot, and the mozz sticks were amazing. While we were there more people trickled in before the dinner rush. Overall a great place to grab some food, and our server was very friendly as well. If we lived in the area I'm sure we'd frequent this place!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I will never be back here again, my first and last experience. The food took an hour to come out. We ordered steak and cheese with onion rings and loaded pastrami with onion rings. The order does not come with sides so our lunches ended up being 15 dollars a piece. Not only that but our sandwiches came out first and then our onion rings came out 5 minutes later. Unreal, never again. We are locals and would rather spend our hard earned money at the lucky dog tavern

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Such a great Ahi taco. Yeah, my husband got that. My Shrimp taco rocked too. Staff is fantastic. Thanks for the welcome to Plymouth from Michigan.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

On our honeymoon, my wife found That Fish online and we decided to give 'er a go. I had the ahi tuna tacos, my wife the shrimp tacos. Both were great, but the ahi tuna was simply amazing. The cook knows how to handle tuna! Melt in your mouth scrumptiousness! Great bar selection including a few local or near local brews. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for good food at a fair price!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for a late lunch. Grilled tuna was cooked to perfection. Homemade potato chips were fantastic. Fish taco were loaded with fish. Stephanie at the bar is a gracious host.