“Still great Pizza and Italian subs after all these years!!”

Danos Pizza and Subs
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Plaistow
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Dano's for more than thirty years.....and their pizza and subs are always delicious! Italian subs with shredded lettuce, everything on it with oil and toasted....to die for!!!! I would rate the food a 5......but I was very sad to see the dirty condition of their dining area and bathroom and therefore the overall recent experience at Dano's was a 3.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Service is always quick. Portions are big, prices are reasonable. I recommend Dano's food. I never had a bad meal there, always fresh & hot.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Have been going to Dano's for over 30 years! Always good food and good service! Pizza is great too........and prices are reasonable!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have been coming here with my parents and friends since I was young. Sure, the food selection isn't the greatest, but it still is pretty decent. While the selection isnt that great, the food sure is. I cannot reccommend the chicken fingers enough. The atmosphere is nice, and the people working there are always super kind. I'm not sure who from TripAdvisor went here but they sure don't know what they're talking about

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Such an average run of the mill pizza/sub place. My husband got a Steak & Cheese, I got a Turkey Wrap. Hardly any Turkey in mine. We both felt like we have had better elsewhere. Maybe we just hit it on an off day?