“THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE STORE & GIFT SHOP”
Review of Piece Time Puzzles

Piece Time Puzzles
Reviewed 22 September 2017

While browsing the shops on Antique Alley in Northwood, I stopped by Piece Time Puzzles. I’d passed it many times driving on US Route 4.

The store is known for carrying a wide selection of their own puzzles as well as others from many well-known puzzle manufacturers.

The unique service of Piece Time Puzzles is that the owners have the capability to turn a treasured family snapshot into a custom-made, personalized puzzle for a keepsake or to give as a gift.

During my visit, I browsed some of their own puzzles of New England scenes. There were also theme puzzles, such as classic cars, autumn, animals, covered bridges, lighthouses, flowers, and more.

There were puzzles and coloring books for children. Many made perfect gifts.

There were some brainteasers. One that caught my eye was an optical illusion. There were three curved blocks. One was supposed to guess which one was the largest. The one placed on the right always looked bigger than the other two; however, when stacked, all were the identical size.

While there, Maude, their standard poodle, wanted to make friends. I got to feed her a doggie treat.

There was also a tent outside that was selling clearance items and used puzzles.

Piece Time Puzzles has something for every puzzler.

I rate Piece Time Puzzles at 5.0. I highly recommend a visit.

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

1  Thank Maurene_K