1,566 results
All reviews outdoor pool outlet mall ice cream socials movie room cookies stuffed animals fire pit breakfast buffet dvd player movie theater settlers green outlet ping pong large hotel hot tub hotel restaurant jacuzzi room fridge and microwave
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This was our 4th time staying here. I love this hotel! It’s located right next to the outlets and restaurants. My kids are big fans of all 3 of the pools, especially the year round outdoor pool! It’s my favorite place to take the kids for a night since we only live about an hour away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018

The Hotel is located at the rear of the shopping outlet but as we stayed here, as part of a New England Tour, was unable to take advantage of this. On entering the Hotel there was hot drinks and biscuits made available and the Reception area is quite inviting with a lounge just off it. The room was big and clean and the bed linen and towels were nice and white. Didn't eat in the Hotel as there was a very nice Restaurant a short walk away. Went back to the bar for a drink, and to socialise with others on the tour, only to be met by the most unfriendly barman I have encountered - was kept waiting and then he served other people who arrived after us and did not seem to like being told that we were there first - only downside of this Hotel

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I recently took a mini vacation to see the changing of the fall foliage. We only stayed one night but the resort was what I was expecting. The staff were very friendly, it was in a pretty good location (next to shopping outlet. Their rooms were huge! . They recommended a great place to eat dinner . The only thing I found strange was a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. Not a common thing for me but that may be a common thing for the northeast. More of a family type resort. They had life size stuffed bear and moose in the lobby which I’m sure my grandchildren would have loved. Nice family resort.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Great location for shopping and restaurants, the NCGH is in need of a few minor changes in my honest opinion.
Plenty of parking which was included so that's a pleasant change for those of us that park in the city.
The property is pleasant and the decor is typical NH with carved bears, moose and the likes all over the lobby and seating area.
couple of observations about the entrance, first of all the sitting area is a nice place to chill out, but why no real log fire? I like the gas fires but at other similar resorts the real log fire is just a perfect touch in the lobby area.
Also have to mention the hotel bar and lack of hours. Amazed it only opens from 5pm to 10pm.
Not allowing drinks into the reception area where the gas fire is also a little strange, i understand you don't want folks dropping glasses but it's nice to sit in front of the fire at the end of the day and chill out with a cocktail.
The food options are incredibly limited, the buffet's we heard were not to be partaken in so we passed and found a couple of great outside options nearby, however the chili was very very good. Barley and Salt or Salt and Barley was awesome...
The rooms are very spacious but the bathrooms aren't, they are sufficient though and came with the little extra amenities in case you left your shampoo at home so that was nice.
I have a major problem with most hotels these days and that is dogs.
I honestly like dogs and understand owners not wanting to be parted from they're little precious for too long, however, i am allergic and hotels seem to allow dogs in every room, the room we had smelled a little doggie for me or a little musty, there was certainly something going on that stuffed me up, anyway, why can't hotels allot certain rooms for humans only?????
The walls were also very thin, another normal trait for many hotels, we thought the next room occupants were in our shower it was so loud, and we could hear they're conversations pretty good.
Check in and check out was a breeze and the front desk staff were awesome, lounge staff were ok and the bartender girl was nice, the guy a little grumpy...

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator areas for quietness
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel right next door to the outlet. When you walk into the entrance it's like walking into a ski resort.. and when checking in they offer hot chocolate, cider and cookies.. very thoughtful.
Our room was spacious and so quiet, didn't hear anyone else around and the hotel is very big. We used the outdoor pool which was lovely after days out in the mountains.
We didn't want to leave this hotel and hopefully get a chance to stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple