All reviews indoor pool hot tub storyland package continental breakfast huge fireplace rooms are large yogurt lobby area front desk staff exercise room nice place to stay outlet mall bit dated two queen beds a wonderful stay coffee maker north conway area
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I stayed in this hotel one night before my final end of a cross country bicycle trip that lasted 47 days. I found this facility to be depressingly dark as well as not quite as clean as expect from a place I stay. The room air conditioner/heater had so much dust on the vents that I cleaned it off with a towel and most still remained. In addition the room was not well lit and would be greatly improved by an overhead light. If you do decide to stay I'd checkout the room before making the final payment.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank paul4480
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We booked the Green Granite based on availability and reviews. Boy was it a disappointment. On our Fall Foliage trip, this is one of the most expensive rooms we had and one of the worst.
The room was dirty, poorly maintained and not as advertised. I felt everything was dirty....the floors, the bedding, all. We were told there was a mini refrigerator in the room, but there was none. The items we were transporting spoiled. There were light bulbs burned out and the remote control was taped closed. There wasn't a pen or paper available.
Our room was a non smoking room, but there was a large ash tray/trash can outside our door where people came and smoked. It turned our non smoking room into a smoking room. It was awful.
The breakfast was dry and pretty tasteless. The tables were left with crumbs from the prior guests.

The hall ways were dirty and unkempt. I truly have never been so disappointed in a hotel. Only .one ice machine on site worked.
I used the fitness room. The cardio equipment worked but the Universal machine wasn't working properly.
The one bright spot in all of this was the desk clerk who worked from 3=11....her name was Elise. She actually seemed to enjoy her job. She was efficient and extremely helpful. Thank you, Elise, for bring a ray of sunshine to this hotel. The 11-7 crew could take a lesson from you!
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this to others

Room Tip: Don't choose this site
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SraCCA
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this Inn en route from Vermont to Maine. A beautiful drive through the White Mountains with fantastic fall scenery started the day. We arrived in North Conway late morning which was too early to check in but we were made most welcome and could leave car parked up whilst we explored some nearby shops.

By mid afternoon the room was ready for us to move luggage into room and store valuables in the safe in the room. The room was very clean, spacious and equipped with tv, fridge and a patio with outdoor chairs. Before setting off for more shops, food and drink we enjoyed a drink on the patio enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

On return I watched the New York Yankees @ Boston Red Sox on tv.

We had a peaceful nights sleep in two very large beds.

In the morning we enjoyed a hearty breakfast. I had cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage and hash browns before finishing up with a delicious waffle prepared in the waffle maker yourself.

Overall for the very reasonable price this is a great place to stay as its clean, cosy and well situated. The staff are all very pleasant and helpful. If we do return to this area in future we would definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

We traveled through North Conway and had our dog with us. This is a nice hotel that accepts pets. Make sure you talk to the hotel to confirm you have a room that allows dogs. My husband and I discovered that hard way that you shouldn't trust any third-party booking to ensure you've reserved a dog-friendly room! It's not the hotel's fault if the information isn't conveyed to them by a booking agent. Anyway, our room was nice, it was clean and had a balcony. Front desk staff was friendly and helped us find a dog friendly restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Front desk staff was rude. My husband asked questions about the area and the person was very negative. Very outdated facility that could be updated with regular maintenance. Not handicapped or elderly friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple