All reviews family owned room was clean within walking distance reasonable rates conway scenic railroad stay there again nice pool great place to stay adjoining rooms jacuzzi tub white mountains mini fridge fire pit king bed new hampshire cookies jerry
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Family owned right down to the foster kitten in the lobby-easy check-in clean rooms quite but central location -all in all a great place to stay. we had in room Jacuzzi which was nice and made a suite out of 2 adjoining rooms so our 2 adult kids

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MJCTNewHampshire, Owner at Colonial Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your stay..We work hard to keep the property clean and comfortable. It is great when guest recognize our efforts.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was a very nice motel and the price was excellent for that time of season. The only thing that was a little different was that they did not have any land line phones, so be sure to bring your cell.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Pity about reservation foul up. Liked the communal fire out front which provoked social interaction. Better lighting in the rooms would be beneficial. Rooms were spotlessly clean. Good access from hotel to N Conway amenities and station.

Room Tip: Better lighting
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry there was a mess up in your reservation. Another reservation got copied and pasted over yours in the computer. Again I am sorry it took time to figure out our error. I am glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise. I hope you will give us another try. Thank you

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, cozy and clean rooms. Will stay again. Close to locations for food and shopping. Booked the room last minute due to a location change and was pleasantly surprised. Locally owned and the family feel shines through.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for taking the time ti write a review.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a nicely maintained hotel, but last and this morning night a toddler was running around. The same night I heard a lot of yelling somewhere. I thought it was related to sports. I was told it was a toddler and the Patriots won. Awesome.

Now it’s the next night. The lady next door is complaining that “Roseanne only comes on one channel and she doesn’t get that.” I don’t know why she doesn’t or care, but I heard her perfectly clear. She has a big mouth, but still.

Now I’m laying in bed and the people upstairs are seemingly walking around constantly. I don’t even understand where there is to walk in a hotel room.

If you stay here request a room on the top floor.

Stayed: October 2018

Sorry for the noise. As we discussed I wish you brought this ti my attention while it was going on so I could have asked the other guests to quiet down. Thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate it.