All reviews victorian spa deserted island love shack sugar shack wine cellar motorcycle madness surround sound fire pit hot tub waterfall shower heart shaped jacuzzi treehouse room free popcorn steam room unoccupied rooms movie theater cookies
Reviewed 9 November 2016

At last minute I decided to plan a one night getaway for myself and my husband. We have stayed at Adventure Suites in the past. I originally booked the room called the Wine Cellar. Upon arriving was so fortunate to meet up with a past co-worker, Jake Noyes. He was extremely helpful and went out of his way to be sure we were happy. Once you arrive, the staff give you a tour of rooms that are not occuppied. We were brought to the room we had booked. The Wine Cellar was beautiful however the hot tub would have been a big issue for me to get in and out of as I have had a kneee replacement. We were lucky that the Harley Davidson room was unoccuppied and we chose that room. The hot tub was huge and amazing. The room was spotless, very impressive for this Executive Housekeeper not to find fault with the cleaning. Jake had told us if we wanted a fire outside, just give him a call and he would be happy to light it. I was expecting a gas firepit. Much to our surprise was an actual wood fire pit. We loved it. My husband and I felt like we were the only ones there. We cannot wait to book another night or two in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2016

We stayed here, for just one night, on a motorcycle trip my husband and I were on, traveling through parts of New England on our Harley's. It is amazing! Every room is a different theme, of course we stayed in the Harley Davidson room , jacuzzi, skylight, bar, which we enjoyed with the very hospitipal owners. They graciously gave us a tour of a few other rooms, let us enjoy some of Als growlers of beer , a nice fire out back with a killer view. We stayed up most of the night, just to make the most of our small amount of time spent here, yet so enjoyable! Will definitely be back again!

Room Tip: Make sure you look online at all the different rooms, no 2 are the same, different themes in every one!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016

we stayed here for a few days for leaf peeping. Hotel is amazing. we had the Victorian spa room and it was clean and perfect. The staff were helpful and nice. We had the little breakfast in the mini diner area and it was just enough.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The three adventure themed room we visited would provide the traveler with an experience they would long remember. The Roman Rendezvous had a heart shaped hot tub. They also offer the Tree House, Log Cabin and several others. The Cave was set up to suit two adults and up to six children. Check this out for your next stay in North Conway.

Room Tip: Prices vary depending on room "theme". Can be quite "pricey" Did not stay here. Just toured a few rooms.
Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed in the Sugar Shack on 9/21/2016 and the room was as described. The staff was very helpful and accommodating and personally explained all the in-room amenities which was nice. We will definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple