“same as always”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #66 of 100 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The food was good, my medium pizza was very tasty, supreme, but my daughter had the personal pan pizza, and it looked like it was a kids meal, so small, she is 22. She had to eat some of pizza cause she was still hungry. Was much bigger before, otherwise was ok.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I eat Pizza Hut in just about every city I ever stay in and its consistently great pizza. The price and quality is awesome. THis particular store was always super busy when I would come to pick up my order. They weren't overly nice, but mostly because they were jumping to serve and I rarely saw less than half the tables filled with customers. I totally recommend it.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We were coming through North Conway From Woburn. Stopped to order a pizza because we don't have one near where we live. The service was amazing and the pizza was one of the best we have had in North Conway. Keep up the great pizza

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Stopped in for dinner after shopping. Personal pan pizzas were served hot and fresh. All the staff were friendly and attentive and the price was low. Not many old style classic pizza huts left like this gem. Will return when in the area.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The website said they did, a phone call said they do not. I don't understand not having delivery especially in the busy tourist season. Pizza was fine.