All reviewsshopping outletsski tripyogurtcomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againbreakfast roomapplebeesmicrowavemountfallskiing
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband, 4 daughters (7,5,2,and 4 months) and myself planned a trip from Virginia to visit family for the weekend. Arriving a day early, they were able to immediately accommodate us to a room at 10:30am even though check-in wasn’t until between 12-3pm (thankful because we had been driving since 7:30 the night before and were all visibly exhausted) I’ve seen previous reviews state that the hotel is “dated” but I’ll refer to it as classic! I loved it! The roomS were very clean (as my aunt got onet as well) and the indoor heated pool was definitely a plus for my children and the pool room is stocked separately with clean towels we did not have to use the towels in the room. The house keeping employees were nothing but polite and helpful to assist in anyway! As I said we came a day early and the house keeping lady immediately rushed a supplied packnplay to the room seeing we had an infant! We loved the eatery! Plenty of tables and lots of variety of breakfast food for children and adults both hot and cold including muffins, scones, cinnamon rolls, waffles, yogurt, a variety of cereals, eggs, sausage and more! I list this because I’ve stayed at hotels double the cost that had a “continental breakfast” made of cereal and toast lol so I was quite surprised! And moving on... the staff of this particular Quality Inn were all amazing, from housing keeping to the woman who checked us in as I have already mentioned but one particular woman stood out to my children with her friendly smile and myself and husband definitely enjoyed her conversation and helpful knowledge of the area. Her name is Raine and she is definitely an asset to this hotel! Thank you so much for a memorable trip!!! And we will return many times in the future!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Tabetha B
patel v, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The location is excellent. There is an outlet beside the hotel and you can easily walk there, there are other good stores across the street and an Applebee´s in front of the hotel, at the same side of the street.

It was an old Quality inn, and the prices were a bit high for what was offered. The breakfast room was very small with few tables.
The guest laundry offered just one drier and one washing machine.
The rooms need a complete renovation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Klettenberg
qualityinnconway, Hotel Manager. at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Hello Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us as I value your thoughts and concerns regarding your hotel experience. I am happy to read you enjoyed the location. Although, I am sorry for the overall room condition and dining encounter you received caused an unpleasant experience. We aspire to provide the best hospitality to all of our guests.

I want to assure you that your comments have been communicated with the hotel management in order to check certain gaps for improvements.

I hope we get the chance to host your stay in the future and show you what we are capable of offering. Thanks again.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This was my second year in a row coming here for a ski trip with some friends, and the place was just as nice this time around. The rooms were clean and equipped with both a microwave and bar fridge, as well as cable t.v. and strong wi-fi. The complimentary breakfast had lots of different options, including scrambled eggs, ham and bacon, cereals, yogurts, toasts, pastries, and even a waffle maker. The location couldn't get much better, with multiple restaurants, shopping outlets, and convenience stores within minutes, as well as Mount Cranmore being just a ten minute drive away. This is a nice, affordable motel, perfect for a weekend trip, or quick business excursion to the White Mountain area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rooski17
patel v, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Quality Inn North Conway
603-356-5486

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The only thing keeping it from 5 stars was that we found it kind of noisy late at night outside our door with people walking in the hallways & talking loudly even after midnight. It may have been due to the room location (#108) which was in the main hallway en route to the lobby. Price was much better than other hotels in the area and the room was spacious with a working fridge & microwave, a closet, a table & 2 chairs, 2 comfy beds. the heat & hot water worked great. Room was clean. Terrific breakfast for this level of hotel...fresh eggs (scrambled AND patties), bacon & sausage patties, make your own waffles, oatmeal packets, FRESH fruit (they even brought me out bananas upon request...they weren't putting them out cuz they had a few brown spots on 'em, but they were perfect for me!), yogurt, toast/bagels/English muffins, mini-muffins, donuts, etc. Heated indoor pool was enjoyed by one of our friends (staff took the cover off it for them to use!). Good strong wifi signal too.

Room Tip: maybe try a room away from the lobby, not on 1st floor to get a bit quieter?
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thebber
Vipul P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A well positioned hotel. It was very close to shopping outlets and a short drive from downtown. There were plenty of quality eateries in the area and some within walking distance. We visited a lot of the area including Cathedral Ledge, Kancamagus Highway, Zeb's Country Store and the rail rides from the center. The breakfast buffet offered by the hotel was one of the best I've seen in years. They had eggs, bacon, muffins, bagels, toast, english and plenty of drinks to chose from. They also, had a dispenser and griddle machine to make your own waffles. We will definitely be going back next year for vacation and stay longer. Five days wasn't really long enough to explore the area.

Stayed: October 2017
Vipul P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Quality Inn North Conway