All reviews cable tv wi fi would stay here again new hampshire mountains ski
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My family and I went away for the long Columbus Day weekend. It was a last minute trip and we did not book a hotel in advance. We unfortunately happened upon the White Trellis Motel. Not only did we have to share a bathroom with 10 other occupants, the bathroom that we had access to was filthy with little to no water pressure, the bathroom sink drain was broken. The room we stayed in had a double bed and single bed which looked like the sheets had not been changed in a month. The room must have not have been cleaned before our stay as we found article of clothing from the last occupant. We stripped the beds and and asked for new sheets which were given to us but didn't smell or appear to be clean. The room had no TV and the owner told us we could use the common room TV which upon inspection of that room was also not clean. There were mouse feces on the couch and tables! The vent in the ceiling had a mouse nest in it. Needless to stay we arrived at 11 pm and left at 5 am. I wouldn't even recommend this place to my worst enemy!

Room tip: Do not stay here!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank gaparkhurst
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed here for two nights while I was attending the Fryeburg Fair. I stayed in Room 7.
All the rooms are ground floor. My room was in what I think is the original building, there was a newer building which may be more up to date. Despite the room being on ground level on a busy road, the room was quite. The room was clean but dated. Unusual bed arrangement, one queen and one twin. The beds were fine for me as I can sleep most anywhere some might find them uncomfortable. The bathroom was a bit small but was fine, good hot water. Some may not care for the provided toiletries, i travel with my own.
The tub didn't have any grab bars. The TV is small and old fashion.. I would stay here again given the reasonable price and the location. It is convenient to the outlets, ski mountains as well as the fair

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped for an overnight stay to do some shopping on our way back to Ontario. This motel we had booked in advance. The décor is in need of updating very dark inside with older furniture. Although it is clean and kept tidy. It is quiet in spite of being close to the road, where there is a lot of traffic. The office staff is friendly enough... very weak wifi in the rooms.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I found the White Trellis Motel a quiet, and comfortable place to stay. The rooms were clean, and cozy. The staff are friendly, and hospitable. The rooms are affordable, and offer cable tv, Wi-Fi, and A/C. The White Trellis Motel is also located minutes from many local attractions.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I hesitated to stay here, but no other place could accommodate me at such a last minute stay. I can take old as long as it is clean. Linings were gross. Filthy comforters and quilts. I don't think the sheets were at all fresh either. Couldn't sleep just thinking about the place I was in. Paid way too much to stay here. The place needs a complete renovation. It is so cute from the street, but inside is yuck! Stay away.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: July 2017