1,237 results
All reviews ledges dining room hole golf course white horse ledge cathedral ledge the outdoor heated pool fire pit off the beaten path views of the mountains breakfast was included hot tub diana's baths bit dated third floor new england hiking trails north conway area brunch
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The Place and the wiew are awesome but the cleaning of the Room was not perfect and the AC was the noisiest ever.
Most important when I saw the website I tought that the Hotel was a romantic old style place but it becames a Family Hotel. Lots of Kids playing and running in the pool and in the Hotel all day
If you are a Family with children is perfect of you are a couple is not the place for you.

1  Thank Alberto M
Carol S, Owner at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review, but I am so sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay. We are replacing some of the air conditioning units, but unfortunately are waiting on their delivery. I am sorry if the AC unit was disruptive. We do host many couples and even offer a romance package as one of our offerings. However, yes I would say that in August we do host families that are on vacation. I would recommend travelling at any time other than possibly July or August if you want a little bit more peace and quiet. I thank you again for sharing and do hope that we will have the pleasure of your company agan in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Spectacular views and great location - off the beaten path a bit but still convenient to all of the No. Conway attractions. This hotel has nice amenities and an attentive, well-trained staff. Daily free breakfast off the menu is a plus. My only complaint is that some areas of the hotel are starting to age and could use updates. HVAC systems and television programming are outdated. These are somewhat minor concerns and we would definitely come back. Loved the golf course right at the resort.

1  Thank PaulL6467
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel
Comfortable
Grounds are incredible
Lovely breakfast included/: order off menu ...
Pool area decent
In room view nothing great
AC was cranking cold...
Refrigerator in room
A solid value for the short , summer dollar we paid....
Reasonable rates great value
Would recommend

1  Thank LT D
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Reflecting back on the places we stayed during our trip, I will have to say this place stands out the most! The reasons are : Kind and courteous staff, clean and up-to-date rooms, delicious food , beautiful , breathtaking gardens and splendid scenic view!
We needed to get away, this place helped to heal us.

Hope to return someday!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Really loved this place. Will be coming back again. We stayed for two nights with our whole family and everyone was very comfortable and enjoyed the accommodations during the day. The function room was fantastic for the event at night and the food was really good too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carol S, Owner at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star review. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your family vacation.
Carol Sullivan,