1,250 results
All reviews ledges dining room hole golf course white horse ledge cathedral ledge the outdoor heated pool echo lake fire pit off the beaten path views of the mountains breakfast was included hot tub diana's baths bit dated new england third floor hiking trails wonderful stay
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I haven't been to North Conway for awhile, but this hotel is my go-to place to stay. The guest rooms have been updated with a small fridge in each room. The staff is amazing, friendly, and so accommodating. The lobby is warm and inviting with a fire in the fireplace on cold nights. There is also entertainment on weekends. Both dining facilities are excellent. Ledges is the more luxurious with spectacular mountain views. The meals are beautifully presented and delicious. Tullamore Tavern is less formal. You can oder from the bar menu or the Ledges menu. Depending upon your mood, you can't go wrong dining at either restaurant. The resort has a nine hole golf course designed by a golf pro for those who enjoy golfing. It usually opens in the spring until colder weather in November. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the views are outstanding. There is a heated pool that is open year round. The White Mountain Resort is definitely the place to go when visiting North Conway.

Room Tip: You can choose a mountain view room if you wish.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Carol S, Owner at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your outstanding review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and chose to come back and stay with us during your recent visit to North Conway. I will make certain to share your positive feedback with our team. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This place is excellent. It’s intimate, has a lovely bar and a good restaurant. Everyone on staff is friendly and makes you feel at home-Al is a one of a kind bartender! In warmer weather there is a pretty nine-hole golf course, very well maintained. The rooms are very clean with some nice views. A great place to stay in North Conway.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5-star review and I appreciate your kind words aabout Bartender Al. He is truly an asset to our team. Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This was the second time my boyfriend and I came here for our anniversary. They are always so nice and helpful. Plus my boyfriend ended up proposing to me here in their gazebo and they took photos for us and they gave us a drink at the bar on the house. They were congratulating us and treating us much like friends. It was one of the greatest memories out of so many. Already planning the next visit!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mily h

Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting to have this wonderful memory of your White Mountain Proposal! We look forward to your next visit, and if you are seeking a "Destination Wedding Location" we are hear for you and would be honored to host your dream wedding.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Spent another few days relaxing and shopping in our familiar and great "home away from home." Staff,as always, are very welcoming and accommodating. Nothing beats enjoying the Jacuzzi after a great day outdoors and having the snow come down..Our only disappointment this stay was with the bartender in the Tavern..The majority of visitors were dining in the tavern.The bartender had quite the attitude and seem put out by the simplest request...NOT FRIENDLY at all..In the service industry one would think he could at least PRETEND to enjoy his job. Did not return the second eve..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richard n

Thank you for your very complimentary review, howver, I am so sorry to read of your displeasure with the bar service on one evening.
I can assure you this has been addressed, and was an isolated situation. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Such a pretty hotel. Amazing location with great views. The staff is very helpful and nice. And I had the best breakfast sandwich I ever had. Our room was a bit worn.could use some updating. But was worth the price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review and I appreciate your feedback. We are currently working on painting all of our guest rooms and are working to spruce them up for you. We look forward to your return visit.