All reviews an ideal location conway area room was clean microwave wifi tv rags motorcycle units sheets
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The room was nice and clean, although a bit small. It is situated on a main highway, so there is easy access to restaurants, stores, and other places. The room had a refrigerator, and the bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This motel is located on the left hand side of Route 16N in N. Conway, NH and close to the village and all the shops as well as many area attractions. This is not a high end motel. It is however, very clean and the hosts very friendly and accommodating. Rates vary depending on the unit and the season. All rooms have a hair dryer, small fridge and a microwave, TV with remote and a phone. Some rooms have one double bed, others have either two doubles, one queen or two queens. A small cottage is also available. I had a room with one double bed, a small table and chair and it was certainly satisfactory for me. The bathroom looked as if it had been recently updated. I would stay here again. My visit was from 2/25/17 to 3/2/17.

Room tip: Though this motel is right along route 16, no street noise bothered me during my stay.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Luann C
Reviewed 3 December 2016

If you traveled in the 60's and 70's, you must remember the roadside motels. Well, this is just like that and it is well worth the stop. You walk into the office, after you ring the bell, and the owner came out to the desk and greeted me, he was very friendly and very helpful. He gave me the key, which again was the key attached to the larger green key fob and the wifi password. I walked into the room and it was small and rather cool, so I turned the heat up in shortly after that, it was very warm and comfortable.

The room itself was small with a queen sized bed, dresser, table, chairs, a TV, with a small refrigerator and microwave. The room was very clean, smelled clean and was just warm and inviting. The bathroom had a pedestal sink, toilet and full bathtub/shower, again, very clean.

The bed was very comfortable, firm and the bed linens were more than adequate, not like the flimsy paper thin linens in the more expensive places. I took a shower in the morning and the pressure at the shower was more than enough.

There is no pool, no breakfast, no "amenities" but I paid about $71.00 to stay there. It is right on Route 16 but I didn't hear the vehicles passing by. I slept well, it was very comfortable, it was quaint and I have stayed in 3 and 4 star hotels that weren't as relaxing or even as good as the Maple Leaf. You can tell the owners really care about their motel and their guests. When I asked if he wanted me to bring the key back in the morning or leave it in the room, he told me, you can leave it in the room and when my wife or I clean, we'll get it. I am sure there are places, but I don't remember ever hearing the owners of a motel cleaning their own buildings.

Bottom line. If you want to stay right outside of the hustle and bustle of North Conway, in a very affordable place, you have to stay here. I added some cell phone pictures which do not do the Maple Leaf any justice but it gives you an idea. Sorry about the quality.

Room tip: Make a reservation!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GuardianTiger
Reviewed 30 November 2016

This was not our first visit to the Maple Leaf Motel but this is my first review on them as we love this place. The owners Steve and Deb are by far the friendlies people you will meet and are extremely helpful. This time we stayed in the cozy cabin. Its close to the road but at the same time you cannot hear the traffic at all. It has a flat screen TV and a newer microwave and don't forget the fridge too. I can keep going on and on but ill just stop and say you will not be disappointed!!!

Room tip: We have stayed in two different rooms so far and they were both excellent in all aspects..
Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank pjlirette
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Room was very small but very clean. It suited us as we always look for something inexpensive as we do not stay in room except for sleep. This motel is well kept & front desk pleasant, close to main street as we wanted to shop at the boutiques. All & all we really had a great time & beautiful surroundings with autumn leaves. VERY COLORFUL

Room tip: This is a motel so it is all together in a row. Quiet & good price.
Date of stay: October 2016