“Good Pizza, Calzones and more”
Review of Acio's

Acio's
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Nice family run pizza. Fresh tasting pizza and calzones. Everything I have ever got is great and the prices are more than fair.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The pizza is great here I love their buffalo chicken pizza Ranch and my girlfriend does too we love it here so much we come here at least once a week and the service is better than ever the customers always right and they're just one happy family and they love their job I would recommend coming here for some home-cooked food

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We've given Acios so many chances, we're finally just done with them.
We ordered from here for years and loved it, the pizza, the subs, the baked mac-n-cheese! Then the service staff started getting cranky all the time and that was a turn off. I don't need to listen to you complain about other customers! Then the food became very inconsistent. Under cooked pizza and stale bread on subs, so we took a break for a while and finally tried again months later. Same issues, under cooked pizza and stale bread. We just tried again, and yeah same issues, we're done.

5  Thank Bob O
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

The pizza used to be great but now it's bad and the service takes FOREVER by the time I got my pizza it was ice cold like what happened. If you what real pizza go to Chris Pizza Box this place is not good anymore

3  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Since moving to nearby Kingston, this has been one of my favorite places. This is more than your average pizza place. The dough is fresh and the bread is homemade. I highly recommend asking them what specials they have - they keep an interesting mix of new salads and sandwiches on special.

My only negative is that occasionally you can get a little attitude with your order. More often the staff is great, however I've had a few experiences of the cashier being short with me in person and/or on the phone.

Lets say we've been back at least 20 times?! It's worth the occasional shortness for some awesome homemade food.